View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
ggunnerr
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: Madden NFL 25 Provides MUT Fans Head Start on Next-Gen

My 2cents on next gen. The problem here is EA is asking alot of its customers with this announcement. I have bought every madden since M93. This may be the year I skip and here's why. The only game I will buy the rest of this gen is GTAV.

Now to xbox1, I need $500 for console and another $100 for misc accessories, (headset, charger, controller, etc). I have decided on next gen launch games say an extra $250 for Forza, Bfield4, drising3, and its between 2k,madden,and COD for that last spot. Lets say that 2k takes it (I've never been disappointed in their titles), that totals $900w/tax.

At least Forza, B4, and DR3 have shown me why I want those games on next gen. Madden took 4 years til M10 to be really good on 360, now they are asking me to buy the same game twice for $120 in a 3 month span + spend prob another $50 on Ultimate Team totaling $170 on a game you HAVE STILL YET TO SHOW!!

I know a long post but I wanted to illustrate what the EA sports brand has done to itself over the years. I also skipped NCAA for the first time in 4 years this year, and skipped TW14 after buying the last 3 versions w/most of the DLC on each title. I feel like I've been duped too many times lately by them. I just find it hilarious that instead of showing WHY YOU WANT MADDEN on next gen, they show HOW YOU CAN SPEND MORE MONEY ON NEXT GEN MADDEN.