View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
@legendm0de
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PS4 Discussion (MLB The Show 14)

Another wild fantasy of mine has been to restructure how we physically play the game of baseball in MLB The Show. I want to have a lot more physical control of my players.

They should take advantage of this PS4 system using it to allow them to be very creative in regard to how we play the game and add some very special touches we can experience in the game. Specifically, I'll relate to you fellow gamers what I mean

Pitching: I'd like a closer 3rd person ability when controlling my pitcher when my team is on defense. I want to be more responsible for the requirements of pitchers, watching baserunners, picking up signs from the catcher, point of view throwing to locations vs the batter. I'd also like a more in depth control of the mechanics and delivery of every pitch.

Batting: Asking for a more personalized control of my batters actions inside the box. For example, how deep and far in or out I choose to stand my batter in an At-Bat from his default position. A small addition such as that, is all that I'm asking for.

Baserunning: And finally, the most desired change I've wanted in regard to this idea has always been to carry on the 1st Person mode we get in RTTS running the bases over to all modes in the game. After putting a ball in play I want to fully control the decisions my player makes or does not make on the base paths. Also including a true ability to choose how we slide into bases to avoid tags or contact, etc.

Just some ideas to try and run on, I believe the PS3 system could possibly be able to go in depth on these features also, but a PS4 would definitely be capable of running these sort of tricks to perfection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MLB 12 The Show_3.jpg (132.4 KB, 4118 views)

Last edited by @legendm0de; 07-24-2013 at 08:33 PM.