View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
noseeumcreek
Rookie

noseeumcreek's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Discussion (MLB The Show 14)

I want the game to scale back on some of the gameplay changes and go back to 2012's mode a little more, but wishlist wise...

I would love a deeper and more comprehensive franchise experience. A more accurate idea of minor league and also chance to send some prospects to things like Arizona Fall League or Dominican Winter Ball to help improve their ability. The main changes to the game over the years has been to graphics and gameplay and they all have been (mostly) fine, but I kept hearing the argument they could not go deeper into things like Franchise until they had more memory room. I'm not sure if you need single A (high or low) to be playable. Some would disagree, but I do think you need rosters for those teams and for their to be recordable results so you can see either development or regression in players. But hey, with PS4, no more excuses.

Also, I want create-a-team/expansion franchise abilities. Expansion would be more fun since the expansion draft in MLB baseball is a lot of fun to think about as a possible way for drafting and creating your own unique team. Of course you would need two new teams for expansion to happen, but I think it could. The computer could have its own draft for its own team in another city. Of course, if you consider this, you need new fictional minor league teams to choose from as triple a or double a affiliates. Again, I think you could have 10 generic teams from different cities that are unused in major league baseball. It would be easy to copycat.