Old 07-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #20
dochalladay32
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: WWE 2K14 Gameplay Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedboy
Those were the good old days. I remember them fondly although i could not join fire pro club at the time i always kept up. I also enjoy reading the mark out moment threads.

Another thing id like your opinion on is no mercy. I understand it was great in its time but the momentum in that game and match flow is pathetic. You can get a finisher and pin the ai in 2 minutes most of the time. Great for multiplayer but we used house rules like no pins and ko's only. This lead to all of us creating characters with strikes that can ko and grabs as well. I have never seen so much blatant use of the half nelson suplex in my life.
I liked no mercy and vpw2 a lot more but once I got into fire pro d heavily i never looked back.
Maybe if you played the game on easy, but it sure as hell didn't work that way playing on hard. If you were like Big Show against Funaki or something you could still pull that off possibly.