Old 07-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
BrockOchoGOAT
Rookie

BrockOchoGOAT's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Closed Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oathofsilence
Redirecting from the discussion that was closed after a few fanboys spiked the thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...age-again.html

We're all entitled to an opinion, yes I sparked heat from the discussion, but that's what forums are intended for. Debate and discussion within a specified community.

I won't bash the comments that were given, because they are all opinions, just as mine was. But the facts I laid out still remain, quality is lacking but the couple of graphic improvements and player movements looks a little bit better.

I can also guarantee that developers left out tricks they could have implemented this year, so they can use it next year. It's a matter of dollars to every one of them, and the fanboys rejoice every year without fail that it's the best one to date. OF COURSE IT'S THE BEST ONE SO FAR, IT'S THE NEWEST! Still doesn't negate the fact that it's repeated issues keep repeating!!
You are entitled to your opinion and they are entitled to theirs. You can't come on this website with huge fans of the game an expect to give an unpopular opinion (that most of us think is way off base) and expect nobody to criticize it.