View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
grabursock55
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0
Could losing 'NCAA' from game be beneficial?

I know there are some threads about EA losing the NCAA logos and name and things of that nature, but this isnt so much about that. This thread is focused more on the possible positive outcomes of losing the NCAA watchdog.

I'm not suggesting that the game go the way of "blitz the league" with drug abuse and over the top gameplay, but more in the direction of being able to do things that the NCAA wouldnt let them do. The first thing that comes to mind is letting us go wild with the NCAA playoffs. No longer will people use the excuse "The NCAA dosent want them to add an extra option that isnt right on with real life." We have all heard that before, I'm sure. This also goes with why people say that player suspensions were taken out of the game. The NCAA didnt want to have any negative light shed on it, so they presumable asked EA sports to remove the feature from the game. But with the NCAA out of the picture, perhaps we will get these old features back!

What do you all think? I mean, I will be happy if we just get a game! Always positive.
Advertisements - Register to remove