Old 07-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #28
Sausage
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Where are all the Gamechangers at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...t-gamechangers

This game has issues. Seriously - look at all the posts.

What I don't see is any interaction by EA's Gamechangers. Isn't that what they are supposed to be doing? Trying to interact with the community and talk about issues in a constructive manner? Maybe find a way to figure out if we are getting a patch soon?

I mean, there are threads in the Sliders section alone that is filled with guys that work day in, and day out, with this game. Trying to fix this, bringing up a theory here and there. We are doing it - but what are the gamechangers doing? Where are the youtube videos - what happened to all the analysis from guys that are supposed to change this game for the better?

I'm not calling you out, but the community needs a voice - we are OS brothers and sisters suffering together through the issues with this game - yet there is no word, no voice, no interaction - just thread after thread about the same thing. With the unofficial gamechangers sweating it out in the sliders section, spewing out theory after theory - only to be debunked one after another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
That's fine, man. I'm not sure what is being contributed to this thread by you though. I'm asking for a voice - like "hey I'm here, but can't talk about EA sports" - awesome.

It's like, yeah - there's some issues - but it's a video game and noone wants to get insulted. As if this is personal insults? I mean, I'm not a programmer or dev - or whatever - but constructive criticism is not far fetched on here. I've been here for 10 years and it is well modded and conversations are constructive. That's what I was getting at.

Forgive me for looking at another way to get attention - to get some kind of a voice for us; but what's the harm in that? Where and how does the "assisting" part happen?

And lastly - a big question: In your honest opinion, what do you think ANY community thinks about gamechangers, when the final product still consists of the same issues we've been asking to be fixed since NCAA 12?

If you can answer that honestly, and this goes for anyone, you'll have your answer of why I created this thread.
I'm on there twitter posting my concerns with examples. I hope they're read. Whomever that handles @EANCAAFootball twitter handle, mainly retweets compliments and tweets only saying how great the game is; which is fine, but not all true.