Old 07-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #409
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by merio1992
No offense, But i don't understand your sliders you put numbers but don't really exlplain why u put them on the page why not up the defense sliders some to 100 like go for on ball steals and, different things like that?
Upping any attribute/tendency slider that high would negate the differences between the players individual rating.

For example, let take your example, on ball to 100. So OBsteal that high would produce a 50 point slider increase (50) being default (so no rating change @ 50) that 50 point increase in turn would increase all player ON steal tends. by roughly 75 points, with a 99 max cap. So basically all players would now have a 99 OBsteal tend and not every player should have a 99 in that rating/tend, right?

That would be the main reason why I don't max out sliders, basically to me it negates the individuals ratings and if we are going to do that then what is the point in rating players differently if we are just going to 'slider' them to all be the same.