Old 07-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #1491
omega412930
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazijen
I've been prowling the OS forums for a while, but this is my first post.

Recently, as a result of too much free time and nothing better to do, I have used a combination of a mouse bot and Xan's editor to update the stock Madden 2010 roster with current FBG ratings. Now, I am trying to mess around with draft classes. However, any time I make any change to an existing draft class or attempt to import a separately downloaded class, I receive an error message claiming a field (PSA0) is missing.

I have checked and double checked to ensure that PSA0 (starting salary?) is included in the file I am trying to import. I suspect I may be encountering an issue related to player id's. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could offer on the subject.

I'd also like to apologize if this has been asked and answered before. I searched, but could not find any solutions.
try saving the file causeing the problem to a csv then open it in excel or a program like that simply add a new column for the thing its saying is missing set them all at 0 save it and try it in the editor again see if this helps
Advertisements - Register to remove