View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
13whitebread
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Of the sport game that I play some years are different on what game I play and in what sport but one title that did not make the cut was madden now I did not play every year but the ones I played I found it very lacking. I hope next gen will help that and bring me back.

#1 NHL 08 after a day at my nephews and we played NHL 07 using the skill stick I said this is cool and
will really move this series in a great directions. It was what got me back into video game hockey
after about a vacation since about 2002

#2 2K11 I have not played a video game basket ball game since the Super Nintendo days mostly because
I always was more of a hockey guy. But from what those guys and gals have done at 2K is quite simply
amazing. The presentation element is something I hoped the NHL series would immulate and yes I am
still waiting. But playing this game it is like watching an NBA broadcast which I am controlling. Plus with
what they did using the different camaras for different eras of basketball was stellar. And again I hope
NHL series would say that is how and where we want to be.

#3 FIFA 13 although I have not played it nearly as much as the hockey or basketball it still is a very cool game to pop in and play it sure beats watching soccer.