View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
Caliboy626
Banned

OVR: 0
First ever NCAA football game and I need help...please!!!

Hello All,

Now I know im mostly going to get answers like "search the threads", but this is my first NCAA game ever so please bare with me. Instead of spending hours searching the threads for specific answers (trust me I have already spent an hour searching and have not found anything), I though I could pose my questions here and some of the more insightful members could help me.

My questions pertain to recruiting, and I thank anyone in advance who can help me.

1.) How do I schedule recruit visits?!?! I see no place to do this. I can offer scholarships, but I read in the reviews you could schedule all kinds of different visits for recruits.

2.) Coach phone calls? Are these in the game if so where?

3.) Is there a bust factor like in the madden drafts where a 5 or 4 star recruit might not pan out to theyre potential? When do we finally figure out what there true skill level is? Is there a way to more extensively scout players other then the recruiting page?

4.) Does it count to a players interest how high he is on your recruiting board I.E. 1-5 on the list and 10-15 on the list? If so how do you arrange position on your board?

Thanks guys. I am an avid Madden Player but have never picked up an NCAA game until now. Answers to these questions would be really helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove