Old 08-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #25
DorianDonP
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Strangest coaching changes in your dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
it is pretty neat to watch the coaching change a team's future. they did get that right. you bring in ECU's coach, that team will have a pass attack to watch, so on, so forth. I like that, and I wish madden got that right.

Alabama lost their OC after winning the NC, and has lost 4 games, their offense is sputtering, and Doug Nussmeier moved on to UCLA, and he has turned them into a freaking tough team making Hundley in his senior year into a phenom going from around 250 passing yards to 350, and has them at 8-2 and in the top 25.

stuff like that happens all over the place. ULL had 10 wins year 1, their HC went to TCU and has killed it since. he was replaced by Texas' OC, who won 10 games and quickly got hired at South Carolina.

they got it right this year IMO, although I enjoy the really random changes

Jim Mora after getting fired at UCLA took the OC job at Washington, who was ranked, and they are 2-6 with the 96th ranked offense now.
I see too many examples of them not getting it right, but then again I don't enjoy the really random changes. I do like seeing the coaches bringing their systems with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove