View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
d11king
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden Next Gen Wishlist

Glad someone else made this cause I was too lazy haha.

QB Vision Cone - Probably my favorite feature ever. In a game that seems arcadey, the vision cone (IMO) brought a sense of simulation and realism to Madden. It was difficult to get accustomed too, but could've easily been expanded on to make easier instead of taken out completely.

Staff Hiring - The ability to hire and fire all staff. For example, Michael Irvin as the Head Coach, Troy Aikman OC, Deion DC and ST. Coaches also have ratings, which include 'teaching' and 'motivation' etc. A DC with high ratings will reflect in the way the defense plays. You could have something similar to the Coach Tree of NCAA where coaches can give small boosts to players.

Owner Mode Create a Stadium - Can I please create my own stadium, like how I was able to do before?

Offseason - Bring in like OTA's, and Training Camp, doing drills and what not, Draft Combine and having the ability to watch the upcoming rookies play, doing drills as players we may be scouting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Hobbz
Presentation
Better replay camera angles, more camera angles and more realistic camera angles. More stat overlays. I can't stress stat overlays enough. We see so many stat overlays throughout a real life broadcast. This season stats, last season and their career stats. Make the stat overlays more situational and realistic to the situation. If a quarterback has to make a game winning drive we should see a stat overlay telling us how many game winning drives he has in his career, this season and last season. A real half time show. Even something as simple as what the other football game did many years ago. Ideally this would we would see a couple guys in the studio talking a little about the game and maybe even show some highlights around the league. Stat overlays for your game, real time scores for other games going on in your league and highlights from your game so far. A weekly wrap show implemented like the half time show above. With more details like injuries around the league, who's hot, who's cold. The scores from around the league and highlights from the weekends best games with commentary.

THIS^^ - I would love to see interviews in here again, obviously those interviews were in the Superstar mode and there was no live videos going on while it was happening, but if Jimmy Neutron can make a talking robotic dog in the early 2000s, then we can get some live gaming going on during the interviews as well.

Spoiler

Last edited by d11king; 08-05-2013 at 12:00 PM.