View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #398
MarvinOida
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJenkins
Could mean anything... it even could mean 99 milestones (some already done and you have to replay, some not and you hace to accomplish)

Maybe 99 "significant matches" in Lebron's career

Or 99 "stars' records" you have to broke (For example: "Most points in a single game: you have MJ's 69 points, then Kobe's 81, and finally Wilt's 100, and depending on how much points you score you get stars... let's say you get 85, you get 2 stars, from breaking MJ and Kobe's records)
99 Significant Matches = needs 200+ team slots in a roster file, (currently, stock, its only 76, but, who knows? Since we can clone roster files to add more teams/players in 2K13, this wouldn't surprise me if they went for more)

99 Stars Records? Then why is it called LeBron: Path to Greatness?

Again assuming this is correct, and knowing how much is on a roster file, I believe that this is a 5-10 star game rating, with 10 or 20 games of LeBrons Greatest Moments. I find it more realistic based on what I know, that LeBrons classic teams would add on or replace some of the classic teams right now unfortunately. There's about 30 classic teams in 2K13.

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone