View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #42
UH53
Rookie

OVR: 0
I know EA doesn't owe us anything but it would be really nice if they'd show us a little appreciation for supporting this game as long as we have and just keep up dating the game through DLC! They continue to update uniforms for years to come, it seems like they could update equipment too based on the new addition of Adidas Gloves that came in with the first Uni Update. Some helmet patches and cleat updates would make me along with the uni updates would make me a happy man and I'd like to assume it would make others too. The game plays well and it's challenging. I don't really care if the CPU completes high percentages and runs the read option really well. It just makes me focus that much harder to play the best game without a lot of mistakes... In all seriousness that is College Football! The first time that I've enjoyed this game in YEARS! Continue to update the game through DLC and even charge us if you have too.. I'll be fine with that but I'm pretty sure this game stops right here and NCAA 14 is the last hoorah! Continue to make it your best hoorah... People still talk about NFL 2K5 because they did the consumer right and made a great game. Think about your consumer and not your profit margin and you will gain respect and ultimately see your profits go up as a company!