View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Gagnon39
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Is this not a solution?

I've not played an NCAA Football game in many, many years now but I used to be very big into the series. So much so that (some of you old-timers may remember) I used to do Xbox rosters before you could download them online. Even though I've been out of the NCAA game for a while I have to say it is very disheartening to see the series going by the wayside. As soon as I heard why the series was going to end I couldn't help but think of the most simple, and easy solution to the whole thing and I'm wondering if this has ever been brought up before. If it has, sorry.

Why can't EA simply make a college football game that has completely fictional players at every position? In doing this the game would not be making money on anyone's likeness. The loophole of course is that EA could include robust customizing options for players and the people here at OS that do rosters could take care of the rest. It all seems too logical and I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of this as I'm not naive enough to think that I'm the one that will come up to this fix. But why isn't this an option?

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove