View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #925
tetoleetd
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
I'm not perfect by any means but I've run into a couple of games that weren't the same definition of sim that I have. I don't see that as a problem, its just that I rather avoid it.

So if you do any of the following please don't hit me up - this goes mainly for the guys who don't post on OS that have stalked this forum I guess and got my PSN.

- If you don't know your team or a playbook and would rather call picks and/or floppies the majority of the game, don't hit me. The game becomes a catch, pump fake run to the rim type of game which is arcadish. I don't care if you dribble stick me to the ground or take me apart in the post.

I've had some really good games - even the games in which the def of sim differs but I like the strategy part of the game more than the win. I'm not complaining - I'm just looking for more of the strategists than the competitive guys. I like looking back at a game thinking I just outcoached more than outgamed, if that makes any sense.

Either way its nice to run into this many sim gamers around here. And if there is anything wrong with my gameplay, let me know. I record and upload the videos for both users to get better and to show the rest of the virtual bball world what sim looks like.
i dont know if you're feeling inspired to write this post because you played me, but i have a feeling it is since you left the game at half time. i've played a decent amount of people on here and never had a complaint about my play. if your complaint is inspired by me, i think you need to lighten up on what you consider sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove