View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #4
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: just wanted to say hello.. I am happy 2k5 still being kep alive !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
its been 7 yrs and 2k5 still going strong.. I have committed to the darkside lol.. I have been playing Madden 13.. my gamer tag is GH05TW4RRI0R,, thats in case any of you guys want to play or chat,, I am happy there are many more roster makers continuing to make 2K5 better.. Keep up the great work !

I guess playing Madden can have its rewards and personally I enjoy it myself but still keep 2k football as my number one game of choice.

Being rather quiet about things I've been updating my rosters on my own time and feel at ease not actually making it a rush to post deal and going about it at my own pace keeping up on current NFL news and watching alot of pre-season games if and/or when I do it will be at my own leasure feeling no pressure and rather watch the games live and enjoy what Football has to offer to fans who enjoy the sport....the Browns won...now thats news to me.

Good to hear from you Fun glad to hear things are well with you bro keep in touch, I'm still checking the boards and my fav gaming site OS.

Keeping it Real
Rickster101