View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #8
notoriousPAD
Rookie

notoriousPAD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online: Poor Sportsmanship & Quitters

I play mostly MyTeam and I don't have a single Gold player in my squad. It's mostly cheap Silvers, Bronzes and a couple of Legends that I picked up from the Boosters. Whenever I see someone has Lebron and the rest of their squad is filled with scrubs, I expect cheese all game long. I give them 3 minutes to see what they do and know how to react to their situation.

Earlier today I had a great match up. The other guy (or girl) had Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard and another big name that I don't really remember what it was. But he didn't cheese and we had a neck to neck game. Only reason I lost by 10 was because my team lacked clutch and I left Lebron open a few times that I shouldn't have.

Not everyone that plays big stars cheeses with them. I have no problem facing the Heat on a quick match up, as long as the other person plays sim (or something remotely close to sim anyway). I used the Thunder a couple of times and I wasn't running around with Westbrook and Durant the whole game, because that takes the enjoyment away from the game, for me anyway.

I don't need to win to prove a point, just annoys me greatly when other people (more than we can count), don't think like that.

12 Dunks? That's nothing quite frankly. I can put up 12 dunks on a normal game playing sim. Especially if the other team leaves my big man alone underneath the basket or a pick and roll worked perfectly. Not to mention the fast breaks we can gather from a stolen ball off a bad pass or a rebound where our SG is already crossing the half court line before we even pick up the ball lol. Doesn't make you a cheeser.

I've always wondered how it feels to play an Online Sim Association with real normal teams (no draft), but was never able to.