View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #6
eskimos44
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Major Online Dynasty Bug: Does anyone have a fix?

Taken from another thread on here...

" Hey you all, I have potentially found a fix for the coach xp glitch. Since it is a dynasty file issue I tried this and once we were done the person that had no goals or xp was gaining points and leveling up. We simmed thru 10 more weeks just to make sure it was working and it was. So try doing this if someone in your online dynasty has no goals and cannot gain XP.

-transfer commissioner to another user (not the one with the glitch) -retire the coach -have the commish back out to the ncaa main menu -delete dyn file from file management -rejoin dyn creating a new coach - go all the way past the skill tree part till u get to the dyn main screen - have the commish come back in and advance the dynasty The change will take effect after the advance. U can then transfer commish back.

Since the file is corrupted u have to create a new file under a new commish and the "glitcher" has to try to refresh the connection as well. We have tried this and it has worked. I felt I had to Share this bcuz I see so many complaints about the coach thing as well. We've tried to restart we've tried everything and until I figured this method out, nothing worked. So I hope this works for some of u too. [Reply]"

Good luck!!