View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #75
Jay Jay
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Announces Rising Star, Career Mode For NBA Live 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
Everyone is missing my points. Both have stolen from each other while they were competing, YES!! But EA basketball is DEAD!! My point is you can't come back in doing something exactly the way your competitor is doing it RIGHT NOW!! Regardless of who had the original idea, the point is 2k has My Player and the announcement from EA sounds like a complete rip of what's out there. Why would someone buy the same thing from a company that has failed recently over a company that has thrived?? Of course you'll get EA fans that will buy no matter what, but the masses want to see things on the back of the box that will warrant a purchase of two basketball games. And I say two because practically no one outside of EA fans is passing up 2k for Live. But if Live took another route with their career mode and style, then you could make progress. But it's hard to beat the bully fighting like the bully, even if some of the moves were originally yours. He has all the power now and you have to be smarter and more innovative.
If EA gameplay is better on next gen is a reason just like most prefer EA co-op modes because they have better servers.
Advertisements - Register to remove