View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #30
kunner
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanest88
I pray the the ratings for the draftee will be accurate. In past games I have had all 99's in NCAA and when they are drafted in Madden they are dropped significantly. Some to 70s, 60s, or a rare 80. Its ridiculous and one of the most annoying things ever. I dont care what player it is, his talent would not drop that significantly. Things like awareness and maybe injury would drop. Seeing as its a different game. But intagibles such as throwing power, throwing accuracy, speed, accleration, catching, and others would not change! if a qb comes out of college with a certain arm power it would not change! if the guy throw 60 yards he wont all of a sudden only be able to throw 40 because he is in the nfl

For these ratings, let say there is a 99 overall QB. Lets say its Bridgewater, there is no way that he should enter the NFL anywhere close to that 99 rating. Compared to the rest of the college players, he is a beast, however when he moves to the NFL, he cant have the same ratings, except maybe arm strength. Even accuracy would change, as he has to adapt to the speed of the pro game, therefore probably rushing a few throws, or just having a case of the yips in the pocket.

I think that the ratings should be lowered, otherwise, you will be having a draft class full of all pros each and every year
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers