Old 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #48
ghettogeeksta
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
This is such a bogus review. Between the review copies being given to various loud mouthed and annoying youtube channel owners and sim players and gamechangers who were forceably tight lipped until the 23rd. This review along with alot of the negativity towards Madden 25 comes as no surprise. Everyone herald's 2004 as the pinnacle of video game football, yet next gen has been completely ignored as any achievement past its predecessors.

I played the demo. I played the madden 13 demo. WORLDS apart in gameplay and presentation. Madden 25 trumps it and trumps any effort before it INCLUDING MADDEN NFL 2005.

basically we got alot of bottom hurt players here wanting realism for sake of realism, when this is as real as it can achievably get...

XBOX 1 and PS4 will make on difference this is the same skeleton of a game and you can tell . Madden 25 plays like a low res next gen game and i love it.

The pickiness of some ppl annoys me
Have you played other sports games like Fifa, The Show, and NBA 2K, how do you think Madden compares to those games as far is player movement, player individuality, A.I. Options, and features?

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 08-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.