View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 06:49 AM   #5
BonesKnows85
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: CPU's 3rd/4th and long conversion rate is absurd.

Yeah, it's just getting to be a comedy now on how the CPU picks up 3rd down and long. It definitely needs a tuner. I hate playing on All-American because of bad AI like this.

Playing the Rey Maualuga challenge, 3rd and 17, they throw a screen dude breaks two tackles and picks it up all day.

Next series, 3rd and 11, Robert Woods catches a pass that is usually deflected away, stumbles, BREAKS A TACKLE WHILE STUMBLING, runs for a TD

Next up, 3rd and 2, USC runs that broken FB dive play, that in my experience results in a 3-5 yard loss every time because the QB runs backwards with the ball and doesnt hand it off. Instead, the play breaks and Carson Palmer is able to turn around and stumble forward the two yards for the first.

Next, it's 3rd and 10. This time, they didn't pick up the first down, yet it is the worst of all. I rush and sack Carson Palmer. My defensive ends have him LAYING FLAT ON THE GROUND ON HIS BACK. HE'S DOWN. NOPE, he gets off the ground rolls out and throws a pass. Pass is throw too low due to throwing on the run. But the fact that he was allowed to get up off the ground and throw a pass is the most atrocious, asinine, glitch that I have ever seen. It's why I do not care for the infinity engine at all.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Last edited by BonesKnows85; 08-25-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove