View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
UwantRadie
Rookie

OVR: 17
Madden 25 - Roster Move Database (Community Driven)

I have put together a Spreadsheet / Form in Google Drive that can be utilized by everyone on the boards here. It is fairly simplistic in terms of what it keeps track of, but I think I have set it up in a way that will continue to be beneficial throughout the year. In addition, the system I set up here can easily be converted to an Equipment or Ratings Change Database should people want to see that.

Basically it allows any user to fill out a simple form for Roster Moves and the Spreadsheet will organize it automatically. This can be done for each Roster Update. It could also be used to keep Custom Rosters updated (PM me if you want a copy of this for your Custom Rosters).

Right now I am only focusing on Roster Moves... not Ratings or any other changes made to Players... If there proves to be a demand for that, it can easily be done down the line. Release Day Rosters

Instructions:
  1. First check the spreadsheet for the change you plan on submitting.
    • The MASTER LIST is sorted first by Former Team name and then by Player Last Name. In addition, there is also a Sheet for each Team based on where the player is located in the respective Roster Update.
  2. If your edit is not listed, then click on the respective FORM Link and fill it out.
  3. Check the Spreadsheet to confirm your change was listed.

Release Day Roster Update - 8/26/13
(Not the Disc Roster*)

Release Day Roster Spreadsheet

FORM - Release Day Roster - FORM

Notes: The MASTER LIST will update almost instantly (occasionally it will hang up for a few seconds), but the Team Lists will need between 30 seconds to 3 minutes to update**.

*** Please PM me if you would like to help maintain this Database ***

PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THE FORM / SPEADSHEET.
I SPENT A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME BUILDING IT FOR THE USE OF THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE RESPECT THAT.

*If any offline users want this, then speak up and I will do it.

**Sorry for this, but it has something to do with the way the spreadsheet code is written/referenced.
Advertisements - Register to remove