View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #17
ghettogeeksta
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
I actually think their is a chance the NFL will let 2K make NFL games again. With the current deal due to expire next year and the new gen of gaming upon us the NFL and EA most likely want a multi year deal but the NFL is going to want WAY more money, probably more more than ever before, but is EA willing to pay? And why can't the NFL just do exclusive deals with just two publishers allowing only EA and 2K to make NFL games? I'm sure the NFL has probably gotten thousands of emails and letters about allowing 2K to make NFL games again, maybe they will listen.

I also think their is a chance they will get into college football also with EA having to change the name of their college football game I think it's a good time for 2K to get their college football product out. I'm sure 2K has learned from EA's mistakes and won't repeat them plus schools will probably be happy to have 2K put them in a game because they are pissed at EA for dropping the ball.

As far as the other sports go it's highly unlikely because they don't make enough money and/or at least two game publishers have such a large chunk of the market that 2K will not be willing to spend money and resources on them just to play catch up which will mostly like never happen.

Maybe it's the football lover in me, but I have hope that 2K will return to making football games. Keep Hope Alive!! Until they crush our hearts.