View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #59
kehlis

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Delete the patch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Because I can't post specifics. I can only post what I see and feel. I notice an extreme difference in the feel of the game post patch. The animations do not play out smoothly. Player movement is much more jerky. The graphics are more jagged. Game speed is faster, players seem to have less weight and are more floaty. It just doesn't feel right. I noticed it during the early release. I hated the game play. I went to the store and played the retail copy without the patch. I loved it! That is going to be the best I can do.
This is all fine and dandy.

But if this is the best you can do it's time to stop saying things like "it's nut that I keep stating this" because sorry, you are stating nothing.

I don't care that you have no desire to post specifics, I'm glad you enjoy it the way you do but there is no need to get so defensive when others ask you for specifics.

Feel free to post your opinion, but if you are asked about that opinion and can't back it up with anything other than "that's just how I feel" drop the defensive tone when questioned.

Just because someone is asking you to post specifics doesn't mean they are questioning you.

I'm happy with the game with the patch but have been very curious as to why you feel differently post patch, I was hoping you would elaborate a bit on the difference other than your vague answers. You've posted literally nothing that would make me consider changing back and I was legitimately curious if there would be a good reason to revert back.

Last edited by kehlis; 08-30-2013 at 08:34 PM.