View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #450
ataman5
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com
Yeah we were looking at sliders for this upcoming season and so I wanted to revisit it. That's the biggest challenge because everyone plays different. Of course that would depend on the game they put out this year too.
Yea it will depend NBA 2k14 totally.

I'm a great fan of J's work on sliders, kept with what he has in store all year long with 2k13, it was really good. Thanks for this great work again J.

But until recently i've been thinking why i keep choosing the difficulty level at HOF. As i was thinking lately i've seen in one of Czar's tweet that what do you think about difficulty levels, we've come to conclusion that as the difficulty arise, the game and the cpu get cheesy even on user vs user.

Because at HOF difficulty everything has to be static, close to perfection but once you get to hang of that perfection you get stale, i don't know if i can really transmit what i want to, with the words, but hopefully you get me. So as it gets stale you again get organic feel out in which you're looking in a sim game. It gets robotic.

Finally i've come to believe that i'll be on -all star- difficulty which the game developpers build the game on. And then maybe modify over that with NBA 2K14 Online Association.

So I would like to see J to establish on All-Star difficulty level as well.

Hopefully you guys get my point.