View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
BadKarma
Rookie

BadKarma's Arena

OVR: 0
My Offensive PB for Panthers

Hey guys, for anyone that's interested, I posted my custom offensive pb for the Panthers. The playbook has 400 plays in it, and audibles are set. This pb works great with a mobile QB as there are a lot of options included, however, a balanced QB should be fine, and with the right gameplanning, a pocket passer could even be used. It consists of mainly Pistol and Shotgun sets, though I did put in a few I sets too for some balance. I make a new game plan weekly, depending on opponent, so I only have placeholder plays in the gameplanning. I included plays to gameplan for heavy running, utilizing 2 TE's, utilizing option play, using run to set up PA passes, using 3 and 4 receiver sets, or a balance. I am not a heavy passer, so unsure how a gameplan for that would work out, I may have to try it sometime.

The pb is up on PSN, the unoriginal name of it is PISTOLGUN
My psn name is in my sig.

I've spent quite a few hours on this, and have actually tested the plays in practice to make sure they work against different defenses. There are a few that are kind of suspect, and may not work all that great, but I left them in because..hey, you never know it might work that one time you need it too

Advertisements - Register to remove