View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
TheTruth437
Rookie

OVR: 5
Week 1: Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints

This should be one of of the best and most closely-contested games of week one.

It will be nice to finally have Sean Payton back on the sidelines in a game that counts. He should help the Saints become even more potent and efficient on offense than they were last season.

On defense, I feel Rob Ryan and the transition to the 3-4 defense will not start on a high note. I'm expecting a lot of yards and points will be given up by the Saints defense against the Falcons. With the Falcons having a suspect offensive line, I'm expecting Rob Ryan to dial up the pressure on Matt Ryan with a lot of blitzing.

On offense, the Falcons should be even better offensively with the addition of Steven Jackson. I think he'll have a good game versus the Saints.

The Falcons defense will likely struggle against the Saints' high-flying offense as they usually do in New Orleans.

Mike Smith, as the head coach of the Falcons, has a career record of 1-3 while facing the Saints at the Superdome.

I believe the Saints have the slight advantage in a good, close game. This is truly a toss-up game in my opinion.

Last edited by TheTruth437; 09-02-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove