Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Thanks for taking this on Blaze!

I asked in SEC's thread, but will ask here as well:

Any plans on your part (or anyone you may know of) to create draft classes from NCAA 14 to compliment these rosters in multi year CCM?

THANKS!!!
Thought about it. My draft classes came in ranging from 50s to the highest I believe was 87. That was a cornerback. The others were QBs 80 and 82. Those would be like your Andrew Lucks or Patrick Petersons. The classes weren't that bad. Its funny because the Pats ended up drafting that 82 overall QB. Him and Tom Brady had the same overall but I believe the logic was Tom is getting old and will soon retire so they saw the opportunity to draft his replacement. Not only that but the year prior he was an 83 so he regressed. Like I said with the FBG ratings the players are very balanced and have plenty of room to grow that's the beauty of it. No more maxed out rated players. I swear Donny Moore will watch a game and see a receiver out run someone then immediately say they need a speed boost but here's the thing. If he really uses real data on players he would know how fast or strong people are in the first place. Going through these ratings gave me a really deep look into how he does it. Would you believe that there are LBs that have better coverage ratings than DBs? Yeah things like that make it imperative that I get this done. Sorry for the rambling but yes I do have draft classes and they look good with the new ratings.

Last edited by Blazelore; 09-02-2013 at 04:09 PM.