View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #15
azdawgpound
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

have a question???? how many ppl who have d/led these have tried a game??? was just curious....

I just tried a game between browns vs bears

the running game was unstoppable for each side and I have a good set of sliders where when running its tough to get yards.

each rb only touch ball 13 times T-Rich had 199 yards rushing...forte had 13 carries for 133 Richardson avg 15.3 yards a carry while forte avg 10.2.

also I noticed bad angles on plays by the cmp yes I know they happen but I think that's what lead to the monster running games for each side.

also I noticed for first time since I had madden and I've had it since early release that the cmp players played funny forte gets ball took off running then just stopped then took off again... also Marshall caught wide open pass he's running in open field and all sudden came to dead stop and got tackled.... this should of been a td... any other game against cmp would of. also had a defensive player chasing after Richardson come to a complete stop... which yet again I've yet see in 25.

so I was just curious if lowering the players ratings like fbg has done effects how they play???? like in making the cmp come to complete stops.

because I've had great games against the cmp and have never saw them react way they did just now for minute thought I was playing 13 because that's how the cmp players acted in that.

btw this was in play now with just 6 minute quarters hate see what the rushing woulda been in longer quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove