View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
ajk49er
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Am I just rusty or has something changed from last year?

I think the game is easier. all madden is described as nearly unbeatable. it now feels like All Pro from about 4-5 years ago. but that is just my opinion. you are probably just rusty. it takes me quite a few games especially after playing ncaa for awhile, to sort of get back to the right angles and correct ball placement. really, you either get that down, or you will be intercepted over and over again. This year they make you pay for bad passes along the sidelines and in the end zone as well, something you didn't see as much of if at all in past years. I think just 2 years ago the CPU couldn't even pick you in the back of the end zone.

for me its about getting the timing back though. I think it was about my 7th game in where I hit a beautiful pass over a corner to the side of a safety for an 86 yard TD, that is a throw I probably get picked in my previous 6 games

what bothers me most about this, is it makes me realize that I actually have fun with the playing of this game, there are just a few things that ruin it. if the cpu even had half the darn gameplan we get from ncaa teams based on their coach, and if we had a WORKING CCM....but we don't.