View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #31
lopey986
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt Stafford or anyone else disappear on you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard Boy
I think its a good idea. I've gotten contacted in the past about similar class action lawsuits they've faced for the same reason. I wonder if it's still in court.

Why would guys like Looman want to attach their name to something that is this sloppily and poorly done? I ask him questions on twitter about the various glitches and he won't even answer. They are asked in a respectful manner. He would rather talk about the jersey selling feature (not like you ever see these said jerseys on the canvas crowd that has been the same for five years) than the game's broken foundation that make the ground unplayable.

Honestly I want to fight the guy. Again I am a very laid back person but I am just so angry what they've done to one of my favorite things.
that is pretty much standard practice for EA. they constantly just tout the dumb things they add that they think are so cool but ignore everything else. the sad part is, i loved the gameplay last year and this year more than i can remember since like 04 madden on the regular xbox, but pretty much every other aspect of the game is awful, especially the connected franchise stuff. i'm glad they added the madden gameplay to ncaa this year and didn't mess with all the good stuff in ncaa because i've really loved it this year, mostly just play madden as a play now game with friends now and dont mess with anything else, which is a damn shame because i can spend a TON of time doing franchises, but not when it is set up so poorly.
Advertisements - Register to remove