View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #10
jarvis1104
Rookie

jarvis1104's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I am completely content with how Madden is leaving this generation. Animations look smooth, the blocking schemes are better, Smarter AI, just a better overall game. There are improvements year over year. I honestly believe if this game had that 2k Sports label on it, people would be more accepting of the game, but since it has EA branding it doesn't get the credit it deserves. They say Madden doesn't change every year when honestly its Madden 2010 plays way differently then Madden 25. Even Madden 13 isn't as fluid or as realistic, but I'm sure I will be shunned for speaking positively about Madden but I don't really care.
Idk why anyone would shun you. Its just your opinion. I have thoroughly enjoyed Madden every year until M13. I just feel like the infinity engine should not have been released until next gen when it was truly polished. The post play animations drive me crazy at times. I understand all the improvements made to CFM but I want to be able to edit player ratings myself also. I feel as though I am in the minority with this request though.