View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #21
Caliboy626
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Is my CFM scheme broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
Yea it is useful if it works properly. But it doesn't. Like the original poster said

Also, even when I change my scheme around and change the type of players preferred etc. none of my teams ovr move. They are stuck at what they began at at the beginning of th season. Hopefully it does recalculate in the off season though. Otherwise this is a terribly broken feature (that actually worked better last year).

Really hope it does recalculate in the off season. If it doesn't then teams that do switch schemes, lets say from a 4-3 to a 3-4, are still going to be keeping 4-3 DEs over 3-4 DEs because of the overall
The problem with the game is every team defaults to west coast style offense and a basic 4-3 or 3-4 defense. I have been doing some testing and started a my 3rd franchise a Patriots one. I changed the offensive philosophy to Spread and the defense to Hybrid multiple looks because this is what the Patriots really run. I then went in and made some adjustments to positional schemes. I changed my outside Linebackers to balanced, and my inside linebacker to Run Stopping. I also changed my 4-3 ends to balanced. The overalls all changed accordingly and my team was number 3 in defense all year.

So in my opinion it seems to be working but you have to set it correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove