View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
d11king
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Offseason Disappointment

I'm not attacking you, but it somewhat baffles me that there are still people out there who believe Madden is going to be sooooo much better than it is now just because it is going to be on the new system. It's still the same development team, still the same art team designing these stadiums, still Donny Moore (whatever he does) and still everyone else involved. I have no high expectations for next-gen, there will most likely be glitches just as bad, your scenario will probably still be taking place, AI will probably play with an IQ of 65, and everything you've seen these past few years will still be happening. Why? Because its the same team... I'm not trying to bash EA Sports, I'm just trying to keep it real. Have low expectations when it comes to next-gen, that way, when the meet those low expectations, you're mentally prepared. If they exceed those expectations, you'll be in such a good mood you're going to throw a Madden tournament on a kickback at your house. High expectations and they fail; well you know what'll happen.

Just put it this way, when the LA Clippers moved from the Sports Arena to Staples Center, no one thought all of a sudden they Clippers would be competing for the playoffs because of their new building... the fact of the matter is, the team still sucked.