Thread: AFL Live 2
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
18 eighty 5
Yellow n Black

18 eighty 5's Arena

OVR: 16
AFL Live 2

Walked into JB hifi today to look at their games selection and saw on the new release shelf the brand new Aussie rules football game AFL Live 2. It had broken street date by a whole week. AFL live is the work of True Blue games. The game was available to play on the PS3 so I jumped on and had a go.

It plays and looks very much like one of the AFL titles released on the PS2. Whereas I thought the Live game on 360 & PS3 was a take and ball up fest this is more free flowing but not great.

You can virtually transfer the ball coast to coast hand balling the whole way. Kicking the ball feels a bit hit and miss and there are three buttons assigned to different types of kicks . Just on the little of the game I played I thought it was ok but absolutely nothing new. I really felt like I was playing an old playstation 2 game. It doesn't represent AFL football very well but at least there are gaming companies willing to have a go.

I love the AFL but I am passing on this one especially at its current release price of nearly $70.

Last edited by 18 eighty 5; 09-05-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove