View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
seantaylor21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Edited PS3 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis30788
For those of you that didn't see, the xbox roster editor now works for PS3. So, with that being said, I've created a roster file that is up to date with all transactions. With the editor, roster limitations don't exist so I was able to cut whoever I needed to. I have not added the UDFA's that made the NFL rosters, but I have used the previous Madden roster files to add Brian Waters, James Develin, Matt Leinart, Jamarcus Russell, Dan Koppen and a few other back into the game(Since EA took them out). I originally intended this to be for my own personal use, so I added LT and Clinton Portis back to the game as well, but you can just 0 them out if you don't want them. I went through each team and cut all players that weren't on the opening day 53 man roster. I also added player portraits to a few players that were missing them(had to use existing player portraits). It's far from a perfect roster, but Its better than what EA put out. I'm open to all suggestions when it comes to transactions and editing.

My PSN name is Davis7907 if you want do DL it from roster share.

Edit: I've found one major flaw. For some reason, Terrell Suggs is injured on the roster. I'm not sure how to un-injure him. If you play in play now, he's fine. If you play in CC, make sure to turn pre-existing injuries off. He's the only player on the roster who is injured.

This is awesome for us ps3 users!! Is there anyway you can take the legendary roster Ndavis8 just posted in the legendary 360 thread and convert in in maddenshare? He just posted a rar file in hopes that will work for ps3 users.

Also I was curious if you could add sean taylor, deion sanders, to your roster to use as well?? Thanks for all the great work!!