View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
Bama man 42
Rookie

Bama man 42's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA guy thinking of changing to madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedog
What you'd look for is probably the Connected Franchise mode, it lets you play as a player, be a coach (basically just being able to control both sides of the ball instead of just one player) and owner, which lets you do that and control things like prices, relocation, etc. you can control the 32 teams if you want as far as I know. There's an offline and online mode for CFM. I play offline most of the time, and so most of my CFMs are owner mode offline. But keep in mind that there are bugs, especially with offline mode according to some members on here. They don't get fixed as fast as online because they typically need patches, whereas online can sometimes be updated server side. I also imagine many will tell you that Madden in general has lots of bugs though, some probably like the NCAA team more. But if you haven't had madden for that long you would probably enjoy the game, the game is really fun to me but I haven't played a Madden since around 09 really. I can't really compare NCAA to Madden but I'd think many might say Madden has more problems but I personally enjoy Madden more than NCAA right now.

Thanks man , come guys 97 views and only one of you can help me out?