View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Potential to fix auto-subs.. global lowering of Stamina?

So running backs as we all know never sub. Last year I was able to experiment and get them to sub out by adjusting their stamina and testing it. I used these settings:

Fatigue 68

HB 76/70

Lower RB1 Stamina rating to around 78 for a 90/10 split
76 for an 75/25 split
74 for a 60/40 split
72 for a 50/50 split

Now.. I see we have a Madden roster editor for 360 that also works for PS3. We have one for NCAA too. I looked at the Madden one and it has a global attribute editor. My theory is what if we either lower every players stamina 20 points or just lower running backs stamina then adjust the HB in/out we can see proper subbing.

We can do the same for the draft classes I believe. Can you edit draft classes with the NCAA roster editor?

The madden editor doesn't have the option to globally edit a specific positions only every player but perhaps we can ask the creator to add that in. I am not sure if a global edit would work because it may cause the O Line to sub out and that is not something I want to see. Even without being able to use the global edit, It would be much easier to edit stamina levels on the PC using the editor than doing it ingame.

I am on PS3 and I know there are more steps to using the editor but I am gonna give it a shot.

EDIT: It looks like you CAN edit just one position... If we just lower HB's by 20 points we can then find the proper HB sub in/out values and it should work. I have never tried the editor or a roster made with it is there any bugs caused by this does anyone know?

Using stamina at 68 is gonna cause problems for the Oline and other positions so it may need to be a -30 or -40 point drop to all of the HB's so we can keep the Fatigue down to a reasonable level that doesnt break the other positions like 55 or 60

Last edited by BrianU; 09-09-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove