View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #9
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was pretty surprised when I was told this was going to happen by Steve_OS. I've had ideas and wanted to work on things to make sports games better since I started playing sports games on the NES. When sports games added the ability to modify things I started to make changes to fit what I liked. I posted my first slider set on Madden 12 and I wasn't going to for Madden 13 until SECElite told me I should. Thanks to him I have found something I really like doing and I can only hope it provides quality content for the OS community and now the Madden Community. Thanks Steve_OS and the other OS guys who had something to do with this. This is as close to getting paid that I will probably ever get for doing sliders. LOL I just hope EA sports see's this and realizes that we want a Simulation Game play option like in NHL and NBA 2k. If they do it right we won't need too many slider tweaks.
I think you've graduated my friend! Left me behind long ago. Congratulations on the well deserved recognition!