View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #10
MuchToLearn
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

We realize everyone works hard on their Madden NFL 25 slider sets, but one in particular stood out from the crowd. Our very own slider set from Charter04 is now featured on the share tab of the game. If you haven't tried them out yet, please make sure you do and leave some feedback.

To read more about Charter04's Madden NFL 25 slider set, click here.
not gonna lie -- that's pretty awesome how it got featured like that

even says Operation Sports

may have to check this out and see if i can modify it/apply it to coach mode play

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was pretty surprised when I was told this was going to happen by Steve_OS. I've had ideas and wanted to work on things to make sports games better since I started playing sports games on the NES. When sports games added the ability to modify things I started to make changes to fit what I liked. I posted my first slider set on Madden 12 and I wasn't going to for Madden 13 until SECElite told me I should. Thanks to him I have found something I really like doing and I can only hope it provides quality content for the OS community and now the Madden Community. Thanks Steve_OS and the other OS guys who had something to do with this. This is as close to getting paid that I will probably ever get for doing sliders. LOL I just hope EA sports see's this and realizes that we want a Simulation Game play option like in NHL and NBA 2k. If they do it right we won't need too many slider tweaks.
charter, just wanted to say congratulations man and well-deserved honor

now get back to work and make more sliders hehe jk!! congrats again