View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
CK_ColdGame
Rookie

OVR: 0
Advantages of the new Crews Mode

The way i see it. They could given us nothing!!! But instead they gave us Crews. Which is the new and improved version of My Crew. People see it as 5v5 Blacktop, but Blacktop was the 3v3 Crew that seemed to be the testing of Myplayer pickup games. Thats what i got out of it. Yeah its only 21 points to win, but here are a few angles and the pros i see in the Crews mode setup..
  • 21 point cap means, guys will have to not only play offense efficiently. But they will have to stop the opponent. This is reminiscent of a true streetball game. Where i come from, we play to 7, 11, 16, or 21 for a fullcourt. Now we aren't NBA players, but a few guys actually play overseas and others are former high school n college players. The 21 is somewhat of a pace game. There's not time limit (that we know of). So this game could last long if its an defensive struggle.
  • The settings are key, its been said that it will be set on Superstar Sim. Last years blacktop and My Crew NBA2k11 was set to default sliders, not sure if it was allstar or pro difficulty. That's cheese to me. So chucking threes and ******** dunks in traffic should be greatly toned down.
  • DEFENSE, has been implemented into this streetball setting. That was my beef with last years Blacktop. Defense was almost impossible. With all the gameplay improvements also being added in addition. Guys would be able to just run around in circles, shoots threes and dunks.
  • Adding a tweaked fatigue should definitely add to this balance 2K was working on with Crews. Turbo should be used more realistically now

I don't care if its the same My Crew. I don't miss the 7 foot point guards. Its more improved than it is regressed. Only positive things taken away or changed is the 4 quarter play and the court you play on. But add all the positives added. Sliders, diff level, balance, fatigue and defense. A smart fan would appreciate this....

You are allowed to have your opinion, but the facts don't ever lie.....

old psn First-Draft-
new psn mlnD-gAmEz-
Advertisements - Register to remove