Old 09-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #518
kchuskey
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I'm wondering if people look at the stats as deep as I do.

When playing I don't want to be top 5 neither bottom 5 when playing with a mid team.

Those playing with these setting. Do you rank 1 or 32 on any category after 4 games?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

With all do respect...That is a loaded question. What if I play defense better than you? Or you can run the ball, or pass better than me? Your question is assuming that 50 people, or more, play exactly the same way. There are way too many variables to take into account. Don't get me wrong..I understand what you are getting at, but at some point you have to take this for what it is. A video game. Play within your franchise. If you are first in rushing, then own it. If you are last against the pass, then go find people that fit how you play, and get better.

To attempt to answer the original question. I am in a Chiefs CCM, and still in preseason, so I can't base it off of anything, BUT I will say, I have trouble playing defense. I am probably a little further than middle of the pack, on both offense and defense. Which ironically seems about right for the Kansas City Chiefs. Granted....That's two games in. But I've played enough to gauge where I'd be at. Anyways... Just my two cents.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."