View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #47
wech
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by illiterateoption
I think it depends on which game your using as the foundation moving forward. If they use NCAA14, and incorporate some of the FUN thats found in that game over to Madden then we might have something.

NCAA 14 as it is now is a ton of fun for me. So much so that it may keep me form Madden 25 until I hear more positives. NCAA 14 has brought me back into Dynasty mode in such a way that I haven't been since NCAA 2004.

The thing with Madden, even the later iterations (12 and 13) that are at least playable is that they are laborious to enjoy. I feel like its alot of work to sit down and enjoy a franchise game of madden, if that makes sense.
The thing with Madden, even the later iterations (12 and 13) that are at least playable is that they are laborious to enjoy. I feel like its alot of work to sit down and enjoy a franchise game of madden, if that makes sense.

Truer words were never spoken. I really just want to be able to put the game in, easily access what I need to for my franchise and go. It SHOULD be that simple. Tinkering with every last thing for hours on end just to be able to play doesnt seem worth it most times. Its really what stops me from playing it a lot. Its just too darn complicated to sit and easily enjoy it in franchise mode.