View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #21
Trick13
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Would there be a way to take Leon Sandcastle out of the game?

I have to say that, while I get that the classes are EA made, I also find the "retread" super stars of yore annoying as heck.

So and so is a blah smith clone and even looks like him crap gets old.
Importing classes would be great, except there are issues listed here in the forums, 0 TGH and blocking attributes, no way for a user to dictate, influence what players are in the class. {very annoying if you import to try to draft your favorite college player and he, for reasons unrelated to skill set, doesn't even appear in the class}

I wish EA would kinda think outside the box on some of these issues - first off totally random classes outside the storyline guys would be nice (eliminating spoiler threads that take some spice out of the draft experience), but even better would be custom classes, "community created" deals - i would love to make some draft classes, varying talent levels (top heavy no depth, no stars but deep class, QB heavy class, OL heavy class, late rd gems and so forth...

Also, a very cool idea would be to give the NCAA dynasty "commish" a number of "tags" for players to be "invited" to the combine thus insuring their inclusion in the draft class - 50 players per year or so.

Would be really great if we had tools to "edit" the attribute drops from NCAA to Madden. Think of setting rules for attribute drops from college to pro game...
example would be AWR set drop to 30 points, and then 2 more for each draft rd. So a 99 AWR rated NCAA 1st rd player would be 69 AWR, where a 7th rd player would be 55 AWR - or something like that...
Advertisements - Register to remove