View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #15
clipperfan811
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2k14 Gameplay

Well the off the ball movement definitely looks more coordinated and quick. That should make a pretty substantial difference to the way you can run an offense. The cuts look sharper and quicker.

Obviously graphically it looks underwhelming but I think absolutely everyone has Next Gen on the mind when looking at the visuals. I noticed certain animations that seemed to imply tighter control, when making changes of direction.

Jump shots look sort of weird, It's hard to tell if its user timing issues or what but they look like the releases are too quick. I notice a hitch in a lot of them so it seems like the user is holding the release too long. Hopefully that's what it is.

Overall it does look a little more smooth and quicker. That quickness sort of makes certain animations look awkward though, might need to play with the game speed settings a bit.

One thing that definitely stands out in all the videos we've seen so far is the increased speed of passing, I can't begin to express how exciting that is. Passing has been slow and laggy for years now so that's a great sign.
Advertisements - Register to remove