Thread: 2 hours wasted!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #8
Carlboy82
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: 2 hours wasted!

Townslinger, and Pegouts points are well taken. That being said, i have to also agree with assclown. 25 years i have been buying this game, and everytime EA seems to take a step in the right direction, they then take a step back. EA should stop taking back options that a lot of us are use to seeing. This is a disgrace that this game lags behind other EA sports games, and other sports games (The Show). Jesus Christ, gamers are still trying to figure out slider settings on Madden games, even as the new Madden comes out. Then they take a one button process, and turn it into a half hour process. Then they make it that you cant switch teams during a CMode game, and some of us like to do that. And now we are close to the "Next Generation" consoles coming out, and we can only hope EA does the right thing with Madden Football, because great graphics do not make a great game. And yes I save my CM after each team that i make adjustments too, but that doesnt mean "We the gamers" should shoulder the responsibility of dealing with EA's short comings. Try and remember this, "We The Gamers" make EA what it is, and make them successful. Without us, there is no EA SPORTS, PERIOD!

Last edited by Carlboy82; 09-25-2013 at 10:32 AM.