View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #130
phillysportsboi
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Lol I don't know where you're getting the bias talk from. I'm open-minded and hopeful. I've been bored with 2k the last few years because of the same issues that aren't fixed.

In any case, who were they supposed to respond to? When they were tweeted about it, they responded. They had the dates removed from the NBA page, and no one said anything about that until yesterday. I do agree that they need to show something, but I think people are getting a little too worked up over something that's not that big of a deal.
ppl are worked up cause this company has been huge letdown when it comes to sports gaming the past 6-8 years. sry that you except it, and for some odd reason..the fact there has not been basketball title from this company since live10!!!...and you think ppl are getting worked up cause they see the same ole missteps again happening....ok buddy. really not hard here why ppl get down on them quick....its not about a trailer...its about the same actions from EA....year after damm year! I want options again, like the good old days back in 90,s and mid 2000's.....but sry this company just continues too let me down all the time...and the more and longer it takes too see both madden and live next gen...the more faith i lose in them as sports gaming dev. Again I just want options again in my sports gaming, and that fun back. and im just worried this gen will be an extension of the current now when it comes to sports gaming